I can reliably inform you that Frankie is happy and healthy, following the sun as it moves around the back garden and only occasionally trampling my newly-planted veg box.
Like most of the country, he has a four-day weekend coming up. One of the things he wants to achieve is a blog post, complete with photos and videos, outlining his training philosophy. He says he might also drop in some ‘advice for life’. He spends a lot of time lying down and he’d like it to be known that it only looks as if he’s asleep. He’s not, he says. He’s actually thinking deep thoughts. And now he says it’s time to share them with you.
So, as he prepares this blog post of his, please let me know if there’s anything in particular you’d like him to address. Areas he intends to cover include:
- training (endurance, steady state cardio, intervals, sprints, ball sports)
- fat loss and maintaining muscle mass
- recovery (sleep, lying down, stretching)
- nutrition and hydration (including raw foodism)
- psychological approaches to training and exercise
- advice for getting the most out of every day
Please let me know, in the comments or via Twitter/Facebook, if you have any questions you’d like me to pose to Frankie as he composes his blog post.