Check my riddims! Not only am I blogging twice in the same day (!) but I’ve been interviewed on a podcast.
(Fun fact: “Be on a podcast” was one of my goals for the year. TICK!)
If you like it, share it!
Here’s what you’ll find out by listening to my interview:
– why fitpros and fitness businesses need to create more content
– how to reuse every single bit of content you produce
– the sporting challenge which kicked down the door and started my freelance writing career
– why your writing is part of your brand
– how to deal with awkward situations like… um… interviewing an Olympic athlete whilst they’re taking an ice bath
– how to find something to blog out within 30 seconds (it’s so easy!)
– why I think of myself as “a little dog” (did I really say that? I’m so weird)
– what I sound like when I guffaw at my own jokes
Thanks for the interview, Katie! x 🙂
I’m on a podcast (… so now you can hear what I sound like… !) is a post from the Fit Writer blog.
Nicola Joyce – the Fit Writer – is a freelance copywriter and journalist who writes for the sport and fitness industry. Her main website is here.